Who Are We Looking For?
We are searching for individuals that are willing to take advantage of a great opportunity. You must be self-disciplined and determined. These individuals will consistently demonstrate Weathersafe’s values: our quality craftsmanship and outstanding customer service. You must be professional in appearance and have a positive attitude.
What We Offer
We have an excellent training program in place, which allows you to succeed and earn more money faster than our competition allows! We offer very competitive commissions as well. We have an in-house employee that assists in estimating, supplementing, and misc. office correspondence to make your job easier and to allow you more efficiency in the field.
We have a bonus program in place to help sales people get started as well as simply earn more money throughout the year. Be sure to inquire more details in your interview.
EEO Policy Statement
Weathersafe Restoration, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Learn and excel at the Weathersafe sales
- Display the ability to do in home sales presentations
- Close jobs on quality, not price
- Schedule inspections and proposals with customers
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Display strong time management
- Must have valid driver’s license and dependable vehicle
- Must have at least a 17′ ladder and cell phone
- Able to climb ladders and walk on roofs
- Able to carry 50 lbs
Contact Weathersafe Restoration
For more information on how our team can assist in your residential, commercial, or multi-family exterior repairs, contact us today for a free estimate.