A leader in residential siding replacement and repair, Weathersafe Restoration, Inc., offers superior siding solutions for both home and business owners. Our siding company uses only the highest quality materials in the market today.
With so many different products and possibilities to choose from, we will personally meet with you to discuss your options and budget, so you feel confident about your decision. Our team of professionals will ensure you are always well-informed of all possible aspects before moving forward.
To help you get familiar with the different types of siding manufacturing brands we depend on, continue reading for a brief overview of all our preferred products, or click on a logo to jump to that brand.
Top 3 Advantages to Upgrading or Installing New Siding:
- Cost-Effective and Weathering the Elements:
Over time, your house will expand and retract with the seasons, withstand many different temperature changes, and protect you and your family from storms and other elements. These situations will all combine to eventually deteriorate the quality of your siding. Siding will develop small cracks and openings that will begin to let the outside in and your home’s energy out.
- Simple, Maintenance-Free Siding:
Older homes are not built with the same siding technology that is available today. It used to be that you would have to paint or stain your house annually. With new technology, you can simply rinse grime and stains from siding with a hose.
- Lifetime Warranty:
Newer siding is built to last and many of our siding manufacturers will offer a lifetime warranty. With a long-term warranty, your siding will withstand weather and other issues without any problems, often lasting longer than the siding of other homes in your neighborhood.
LP SmartSiding Solutions
From LP Building Products, we offer LP SmartSide siding and trim that delivers the warmth and allure of traditional wood while managing to ensure the durability and efficiency of engineered wood. LP SmartSide products use the SmartGuard manufacturing process that improves the strength and performance of the siding and protects against decay and termites.
LP SmartSide products are all equipped with the following features to ensure the best for your home:
- Primed with acrylic latex primer for convenience and incomparable paint adhesion
- Available in a wide range of textures, profiles, lengths, and widths
- Trim Reversible (Cedar and Smooth)
- Single-faced Cedar
- Superb for corner boards, frieze, windows and doors
- An exceptional 5/50 Year Transferable Limited Warranty.
- Diamond Kote paint – a pre-finished product with a 30 year warranty
Exterior Solution® by PlyGem
No other company offers vinyl siding, polymer shakes and shingles, replacement windows, accents, trim and gutters all under one brand—in perfectly coordinating colors—all covered by a single comprehensive limited lifetime warranty than that of Exterior Solutions®. Mastic products are sold exclusively to professional remodelers and builders through a national network of leading wholesale distributors.
Mastic Home Exteriors by Ply Gem is the “Exterior Solution” that includes:
- Insulated Siding
- Traditional Vinyl Siding
- Polymer Shakes
- Replacement Windows
- Vinyl Soffit
- Aluminum Soffit
- Gutter Protection
HardiePlank® Lap Siding by JamesHardie
HardiePlank® lap siding is the most popular siding company in America and can be found in over 4 million homes. With its strength, beauty, and durability, HardiePlank® siding enhances and protects homes in all kinds of climates.
All HardiePlank® lap siding comes in a variety of looks and textures:
- 5/16″ nominal thickness
- Available in smooth and woodgrain finishes
- Available in 20 colors
- Comes with a 30-year non-prorated, transferable, limited warranty
Crane® Performance Siding by Royal Building Products
Crane Performance Siding provides homes with authentic wood grains and exquisite colors that not only last and stay beautiful for years, but they are also completely maintenance-free siding options, allowing you to relax and enjoy the splendor of your home.
Crane Performance Siding products are recognized for their outstanding workmanship, longevity, strength, and beauty. All products are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry.
Royal Woodland by Royal Building Products
Royal Woodland 16 vinyl home siding features an exceptional color selection designed to give homeowners the freedom to create their ideal exterior. Royal Woodland 16 panels measure 16′ 4″, which makes them easier to install with up to 30% fewer laps.
Top features include:
- .046″ nominal thickness Windlok® 240 feature has been tested to hold secure in winds of up to 240 mph
- Unique longer-length panels (16′ 4″ as opposed to 12′)
- Unbeatable lifetime non-prorated fully transferable warranty
- Gentek siding is offered exclusively in MN and WI
Sequoia Select EnFusion by GenTek
Sequoia Select EnFusion, made by Gentek, is a masterfully crafted laminated siding that expertly combines exceptional beauty, protection, and energy efficiency with maintenance-free siding. The luxurious, heavy-duty vinyl panel is fortified with EPS (expanded polystyrene) rigid foam insulation to create an energy-saving shield that also promises a markedly superior finished look for your home.
Top features include:
- Up to 400% more impact resistance than conventional “hollow back” siding
- Custom-contoured 1-1/4″ insulation creates a blanket of thermal protection
- 16’8″ and 16’4″ panels create up to 39% fewer seams compared to standard 12′ siding
- High-density insulation and integrated panel design soften outside noise