Weathersafe Restoration, Inc. SIDING SERVICES
Weathersafe Restoration, Inc. – A Leader in Residential Siding Replacement and Repair
Weathersafe Restoration, Inc. has superior knowledge and technique in siding solutions for home and business. Our company uses only the highest quality siding in the market today. With so many different products and possibilities to choose from, we will personally meet with you to help make the right decision for you home and budget.
We want you to make the best decisions regarding your home. Our team of siding professionals will ensures each customer is well-informed of all possible aspects before moving forward. Some of the advantages to upgrading or installing new siding on your home include:
• Cost-Effective and Weathering the Elements – Over time your house will expand and retract with the seasons, withstand many different temperature changes, and protect you and your family from storms and other elements. These situations will all combine to eventually deteriorate the quality of your siding. Siding will develop small cracks and openings that will begin to let the outside in, and your home’s energy out.
• Simple, Maintenance Free Care – Older homes are not built with the same siding technology that is available today. It used to be that you would have to paint or stain your house annually. With new technology, you can simply rinse grim and stains from siding with a hose.
• Lifetime Warranty – Newer siding is built to last and many of our siding manufacturers will offer a lifetime warranty. With a long-term warranty, your siding will withstand weather and other issues without any problems, often lasting longer than the siding of other homes in your neighborhood.
Call Weathersafe Restoration, Inc. for a free siding inspection and one of our skilled and knowledgeable contractors will be happy to help.
MN- Woodbury: 651-528-6219
MN- Shakopee: 952-229-4577
WI- Eau Claire: 715-833-8031
From LP Building Products, we offer LP SmartSide siding and trim that delivers the warmth and allure of traditional wood while managing to ensure the durability and efficiency of engineered wood. LP SmartSide products use the SmartGuard manufacturing process that improves the strength and performance of the siding and protects against decay and termites.
LP SmartSide products are all equipped with the following to ensure the best for your home:
• Primed with acrylic latex primer for convenience and incomparable paint adhesion
• Available in a wide range of textures, profiles, lengths, and widths
• Trim Reversible (Cedar and Smooth) and Single-faced Cedar
• Superb for corner boards, frieze, windows and doors
• An exceptional 5/50 Year Transferable Limited Warranty.
• Diamond Kote paint – a pre-painted shingle with a 30 year warranty.
Learn more about LP SmartSide Products
This is the Exterior Solution®. No other brand offers vinyl siding, polymer shakes and shingles, replacement windows, accents, trim and gutters all under one brand, in perfectly coordinating colors, all covered by a single comprehensive limited lifetime warranty. Mastic products are sold exclusively to professional remodelers and builders through a national network of leading wholesale distributors.
Mastic Home Exteriors by Ply Gem is the “Exterior Solution” that includes insulated siding, traditional vinyl siding, polymer shakes, replacement windows, shutters, vinyl soffit, aluminum soffit, fascia, gutters and gutter protection. All products from Mastic Home Exteriors are perfectly color coordinated and designed to work together.
Learn more about Mastic Home Exteriors by Ply Gem
HardiePlank® lap siding is the most popular brand of siding in America and can be found on over 4 million homes. With its strength, beauty and durability, HardiePlank® siding enhances and protects homes in all kinds of climates.
All HardiePlank® lap siding comes in a variety of looks and textures
5/16″ nominal thickness
Available in smooth and woodgrain finishes
Available in 20 colors
Comes with a 30-year nonprorated, transferable, limited warranty
Learn more about James Hardie Siding Products
Crane Performance Siding provides homes with authentic wood grains and exquisite colors that not only last and stay beautiful for years, but are completely maintenance-free, allowing you to relax and enjoy the splendor of your home. Crane Performance Siding products are recognized for their outstanding workmanship, longevity, strength, and beauty. All products are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry.
Royal Woodland 16 vinyl siding features an exceptional color selection designed to give homeowners the freedom to create their ideal home exterior. Royal Woodland 16 panels measure 16′ 4″, which makes them easier to install with up to 30% fewer laps.
.046″ nominal thickness
Windlok® 240 feature has been tested to hold secure in winds of up to 240 mph
Unique longer-length panels (16′ 4″ as opposed to 12′)
Unbeatable lifetime non-prorated fully transferable warranty
Learn more about Royal Woodland
Gentek siding is offered exclusively in MN and WI
Sequoia Select EnFusion, made by Gentek, is a masterfully crafted laminated siding that expertly combines exceptional beauty, protection, and energy efficiency with carefree maintenance. The luxurious, heavy-duty vinyl panel is fortified with EPS (expanded polystyrene) rigid foam insulation to create an energy-saving shield that also promises a markedly superior finished look for your home.
Up to 400% more impact resistance than conventional “hollow back” siding
Custom-contoured 1-1/4″ insulation creates a blanket of thermal protection
16’8″ and 16’4″ panels create up to 39% fewer seams compared to standard 12′ siding
High-density insulation and integrated panel design soften outside noise